Saturday, November 13, 2010

Weight Watchers Brownies!!

Try this trick for brownies! This is the way they taught us to make brownies at the Weight Watchers meeting I attend. Use a can of Black Beans instead of the oil and eggs when making them. Thus, these are just two ingredients! Enjoy!




One box of brownie mix, I used a generic brand from Aldi's
One can 14 oz or so of black beans

Open black bean can, drain and rinse beans, pour them back into can and fill with water. Puree them in a blender, food processor or Magic Bullet (that's what i used), till there are no longer big pieces of beans.

Mix brownie mix and bean puree together in order to make a batter.

Spray baking dish with Pam, pour in batter. Bake at 350 for 35 mis. Yum!

3 comments:

  1. I am going to try this tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made these and I sent you an email with the picture but I will post here as well: I used Duncan Hines dark chocolate brownie mix and one can of organic black beans. Easiest brownies ever to make (and I am sure packed with fiber and protein). They tasted great but the texture was a little "gummy" to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I MISS YOUR FOOD POSTS! Please come back ASAP!

    ReplyDelete